Think Large was started after the realization that many businesses could be helped by the experience that this team brings. Our goal is to share what we’ve learned and practiced from our clients, and also to prevent others from making the mistakes that we’ve made or seen.
I personally worked in large corporations for 20+ years as a technical consultant, then for the last 15 helping companies like yours with their technology, marketing and business questions and needs.
Funnels that work are designed using these strategies as well. Funnels start with a video ad which takes your prospect to the appropriate landing page and offers something of real value so that the visitor will gjve their name and email to get it.
Together we would like to help you become the best you can be and help your business become the most successful that it can be.
Here are some of the topics that your free consultation could cover, based on your needs and questions.
For those of you not started yet:
1) How to decide a niche
2) How (and why) to define your target market
3) Figure out who your competition is and what they are doing
4) Tricks to find good keywords for your business
5) Why and how to brand yourself – Your Difference!
6) Training from a Cognitive Psychologist – choose your colors, price and images (and other factors) based on your target market – especially valuable once you’re ready for a website.
7) Why to make your website a lead generation tool instead of a poster – your offer, your downloads and your forms to gather visitor information.
8) How to choose a domain name – keep SEO in mind when you do!
9) Overall, high level view of the different types of marketing and which works fastest – and why you must have a marketing budget. SEO, FB Ads, Google Adwords, Video marketing and Social Media Marketing.
10) How to shoot your videos – what you need and what you don’t. How to get over your fear and be comfortable on camera.
Then, if you want to kickstart your business to the next level:
1) Make sure you buy your own domain and understand what you can do with it
2) Don’t use free website creators because they have no SEO (SEO is explained) and they are hacked easily.
3) Why to use WordPress and which plug-ins to use for both SEO and security.
4) How to set up a Google Analytics account and how to use it, plus how to analyze what your marketing company is doing – or the effect of what you are doing.
5) How and why to submit your web site to all the search engines.
6) What is a landing page and a Lead Capture Form and why is a CRM database important?
7) What can you expect and what is the average price for each type of marketing.
8) Why and how you should do your own Social Media Marketing.
9) Why FB Ads are the best bang for the buck today – and why boosting doesn’t work unless you have a minimum of 1000 fans. Plus what is the best way to run ads – which ad manager to use.
10) Why an email list is important and what to do with it.
11) Are you the type of business that needs contracts? Make sure all angles are covered. Examples.
12) How to pre-qualify clients and lose the fear of getting rid of bad ones.
13) What are the best ways to accept payment?
14) What systems are the best for your type of business?
15) Would resellers help your business? Referrals certainly would! How to get them and how to use them.
16) How to get on TV and on major news sites – it’s easier than you think.
Since you can’t build a house or a company without a team of experts so that you can concentrate on what you do best, we hope to be that partner in your business!